Monday, June 18, 2012

writing time

Well now that I have gotten some reviews it is time to work.  Hope Everlasting is moving along.  Not as fast as I would like but that is how it is when I work.  I have to do some bridging scenes.  I know what will happen once the hero meets the villain but getting the hero to the villain is the long part.  After all you cant have them just meet face to face without some trouble.  While this villain isnt as bad as some of the others I have written, he is still a villain.  He wants something for nothing, wants something he thinks he can take that he doesn't deserve.

Should be fun.  So should I put someone behind the scenes pulling his strings.  It would be interesting and hopefully not too cliche.  I am trying to avoid those nasty cliches.

No comments:

Post a Comment