Saturday, June 16, 2012

farming the web for reviews.

Okay part of being a writer is finding readers right?  So if they won't come to you, you have to go to them.  Luckily there are people on the groups I have joined in the past two months who are interested in reviewing.  Now I don't expect a glowing, OMG review, just a review to show people are reading my work.  So I am going to try a few out.

Shelfari has been interesting.  It has let me review some of the god awful pile of books I have read over the years.  So lets see what happens.

Found a new place to play called Waatpad.  They have people who design bookcovers for free and book trailers.  Now I can do my own trailers.  Now if I could just feel like I am doing better covers.  Well we will see how this goes.

Time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment