Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Looking for a title

Well the stories are edited. now I just have to work on the bridging bits and a title.  The bridging shouldn't be too hard.  Most of these stories while erotic are almost sweet.  Two lovers separated by distance coming together from time to time.  I think I am going to go with the title Distance Means Little to Love.  Should work.  I have stuff that is more erotic but well lets see how this works. 

So we have a title, we have six tales, we need some words to bridge, then a cover.  Not sure I should do a trailer for this one though.  That might be too much...hey I could probably add a few of my poems to this too.  After all they deal with separations like my characters have.  Here is hoping it gets some small attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment