Saturday, August 11, 2012

Down into the depths

Okay working on Chaos War book one.  Have the heroes in danger (duh!) Need to get Gregory to where Jeffery is losing his mind. Yeah take the guy in the story who has the most potential to destroy everything and then send him over the edge.  Fun times were had by all.

Yeah I know but if you are going to do an end of the world/beginning of a new one you have to destroy the old one.  And why destroy it with fire or bombs or aliens from above or disease?  Just let the things that go bump in the night loose from the collective unconscious.  Have one poor man who isn't even from this dimension have the ability to open the doors between there and here.  Now have him fall in love with a sweet woman and have her kidnapped by said monsters and dragged away into the dark underground...recipe for disaster!  Yes...but have an ace up your sleeve.  Have some one who just might be able to bring him back around in time to save the woman.  Or that is the idea after all.

Now I know I don't have a lot of readers over here yet so I can drop little spoilers like this.  Yeah the tale has been told before but not the way I do it.  Here is hoping I can get through this scene today so that I can work on the big rescue.  I want to get this book done writing by the end of the month.  Then the editing and other stuff can be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment