Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An odd yet highly interesting tale from down under

As you can tell if you follow my blogs, I read a lot.  I don't just read one type of story or one genre.  The best thing about being online like I have been is that you get introduced to a lot of writers.  In most cases these are writers who have yet to make a huge mark on the reading public.  I hope that those i have featured here will gather more readers because they are really good. 

Today I thought I would put up my review of Jo Robinson.  She is a very nice lady who has worked on a number of the anthologies I have been a part of.  This review is of one of her stand alone works.

Fly Birdie

Fly Birdie
Price: $0.99


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet story of transformation, September 27, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Fly Birdie (Kindle Edition)
When I started to read this I was convinced this character was lost, living in a place she did not understand. As the story unfolded the characters brought in started to change the heroine. From a sad, frightened woman she grew strong and loving. The care she lavished on the bird was sweet and wonderful. A great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment