Monday, February 23, 2015

Another blast from the past or art that I think is amazing

This week I don't have a review for you. I have been busy doing so much else that I just didn't remember I needed to do one. So instead I thought  I would put up a bunch of lovely images that are hiding inside of my hard drive. The past forty years have given us some amazing book covers and just plain art.

These pieces are some of the most interesting I have. I have them listed as Bell but if you look on the images you will see Valient at the bottom corner and Julie. I believe the artist is Julie Bell, who was married to one of my all time favorites, Boris Valejo. These are almost photo realistic pieces of art. You can almost hear the movement of these people and creatures.










No comments:

Post a Comment