Monday, February 24, 2014

Book review of Stormcaller by PL Blair

Now I love a good urban fantasy, everyone who knows me knows this.  I was very lucky to win my copy of this book and very pleased that I got to read it.  I desperately want the following two books.  I happen to know the fifth book is in the works and a sixth is planned.  Gotta love long running series right?  Any way here is my review of this book!

February 07, 2014
This book picks up cleanly after the first book and takes you on a romping fast ride from Corpus Cristi to the Otherworld. The villain in this story is different enough to make it totally intriguing. I sat down and read this in one afternoon and now I really, really can't wait to read the next one. Kat and Tevis are a great pairing and well worth following. Read this book folks, you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment